Wednesday, December 15, 2010

meeting report

      I had a nice meeting with my friend in J33. We discus about an important problem in the collages in our country apically about the mixing gender and I was a group member in the meeting. It was an interesting meeting because we discus an important point and we try to found a solution to this problem. In my opinion our meeting had a good point, that we started with an interesting introduction and we get the audience attention, also all of our group had a clear voice and a good language and we gave a good solution by going to mixing collages and to know if the mixing are good for both gender or not. Also we had a few week point in our meeting like the conclusion was very short and we had missed to say (we will meet again to say what we discus in the next meeting) and the meeting had a small member it was 3 member. I learned a lot of skills from this meeting, how to organize the meeting and how you make your meeting interesting also I Larne from my partner how to be a note taker, the important thing is speak in the meeting and give your partner a chance to speak about his point and respect him. In the future I will be more confidence and I will give an example about any topic from the real life also I will try to be the chairman in the next meeting. I will do my best to manage it and it will choose important point from any topic and try to give a best solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment